Sunday, July 12, 2009

meditation-opening your heart

I am in the midst of reclaiming parts of my life that I have let slide. There was a me that meditated regularly-several years ago. I am starting that again. I found this meditation and I really think it is what I need right now. Having an open heart and filling it wih a deep unhindered kindness is the true road to happiness. I have not been deeply satisfied for a long Time. It is my time to let go of the things I cannot control-and even some of the things I can. I need to embrace the people I care about and learn to care more about certain other people.

thats where this blog comes in-a little accountability-even if only to strangers


This is my starting point.

Wish me luck.

or join me.

http://www.beliefnet.com/Health/2000/07/Opening-The-Heart.aspx

No comments: